Frames are protected by a one year warranty from original purchase date. Warranty covers manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship only. Lens scratches, misuse or abuse are not covered by this warranty. Proof of purchase required.
To keep your frames looking their best, we recommend the following:
- Remove frames using both hands to prevent bending
- Avoid leaving frames inside of the car, as the heat on warmer days can cause damage to the frame and lens coating
- Clean lenses with the microfiber lens cloth provided to prevent scratches
- Always place frames on a secure, flat surface with lenses facing up
- Avoid resting the frames on top of your head to prevent stretching
- Store frames inside of the case when not in use